- 2020-10-05【Published】Hydroxide Ion Carrier for Proton Pumps in Bacteriorhodopsin: Primary Proton Transfer（C01; Junichi Ono）
- 2020-09-29【Published】Structure-Based Functional Modification Study of a Cyanobacterial Chloride Pump for Transporting Multiple Anions（A01; Sam-Yong Park）
- 2020-09-29【Published】Elucidation of the aberrant 3′ splice site selection by cancer-associated mutations on the U2AF1（A01; Sam-Yong Park）
- 2020-08-07【Published】Reaction Mechanism of Monomeric Sarcosine Oxidase with N-Cyclopropylglycine（C01-Mitsuo Shoji）
- 2020-06-29【Published】The structure of lipid nanodisc-reconstituted TRPV3 reveals the gating mechanism(A01-Tomoya Hino, Osamu Nureki)
- 2020-06-25【Published】Mapping the emergence of molecular vibrations mediating bond formation（B01-Shunsuke Nozawa, Tetsuo Katayama, Sigeki Owada, Shin-ichi Adachi）
- 2020-02-19"Research" and "Strategy" have been update.
- 2020-11-02We will hold a symposium at Annual Meeting of the Molecular Biology Society of Japan (MBSJ2020 Online). 3PW-16: Functional control of light-sensitive proteins, 4th (Fri) December, 15:30-18:00.
- 2020-07-07We will hold a symposium at The 58th Annual Meeting of the Biophysical Society of Japan (online).1S-1: New Approaches towards molecular movies of biological functions, 16(Wed) September, 13:30-16:00.
X-ray free electron laser (XFEL) is a unique tool to observe these reactions and changes with outstanding time and spatial resolutions. In this research program we will promote and develop this method as a versatile technology applicable to a wide range of biological macromolecules.