- 2022-07-07Prof. Iwata (P.I.) received the 3th (2022) Kobayashi Award.
- 2021-12-16Prof. Nango received the 18th (FY2021) JSPS Prize.
- 2021-11-25We update movies about “XFEL” and "TR-SFX”.
- 2020-02-19"Research" and "Strategy" have been update.
- 2022-04-21We will hold a symposium at The 22nd Annual Meeting of the Protein Science Society of Japan (PSSJ). WS4: Innovative technologies to elucidate the function and dynamics of biomolecules, 8th (Wed) June, 16:20 - 18:50 (tentative).
X-ray free electron laser (XFEL) is a unique tool to observe these reactions and changes with outstanding time and spatial resolutions. In this research program we will promote and develop this method as a versatile technology applicable to a wide range of biological macromolecules.